Monday, September 16, 2013

Don't Be Afraid to Throw Your Balls Up In The Air!

I have a confession. Are you ready for this? I am sometimes awed by jugglers throwing balls round and round in the air. Bloody fascinated. I swear. I know I am not the only one, either. 

So, what is about those jugglers that makes them so special? Were they born with the amazing talent of being able to throw bunches of thing in the air without ever dropping them? (Duh. No one is born with that kind of talent. Unless you are a carpenter named Jesus, then maybe, everyone else not so much) Is there a juggling fairy somewhere kind of like the infamous leprechaun spreading the juggling know how? (Once again, I must use the less than original phrase- duh. Tinker Bell only exists on TV and inside the wonderful World of Disney.) Maybe it is a genetic thing. You know- either you're born with it or you're not. (Get real. People hype genetical gifts up to way more than what they are worth.)

Life is much like the a fore mentioned juggler... It takes work. It takes practice. It takes laughter and smiles. It takes bravery. It takes not being afraid to throw your balls in the air.

So, tonight, I challenge you to throw those balls in the air! After all, if you aren't holding them, you are able to do more, right? And, just think- you only need to touch them every so often to keep them spinning in bliss.

Call me crazy, but I think we could learn a lot just from letting go of all our balls and start them spinning in the air! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment